Chocolate Lover’s Weekend at Your Favorite Indiana Wineries
Did someone mention chocolates and wine together? Sounds absolutely delicious. And no ticket is necessary for the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail Chocolate Lover's Weekend this Saturday and Sunday.
Nine wineries on the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail will be offering delicious chocolates carefully paired with their wines this weekend Feb. 10th and Feb. 11th. They also invite you to bring along your Indiana Uplands Wine Trail passport, gather winery stamps during your visits and get a souvenir Uplands Wine Trail glass for finishing the trail.
The following wineries are offering a Chocolate Lover's Weekend:
- Best Vineyards - 8373 Morgans Ln SE, Elizabeth, IN Website
- Brown County Winery - 4520 State Rd. 46 East, Nashville, IN Website
- Butler Winery - 6200 E. Robinson Rd, Bloomington, IN Website
- French Lick Winery - 8145 W. Sinclair Street West Baden Springs, IN Website
- Huber Winery - 19816 Huber Road Starlight, IN Website
- Oliver Winery - 8024 North State Road 37 Bloomington, IN Website
- Owen Valley Winery - 491 Timber Ridge Road Spencer, IN Website
- Turtle Run Winery - 940 St. Peters Church Road NE Corydon, IN Website
- Winzerwald Winery - 26300 North Indian Lake Road NE of Bristow, IN Website
Click HERE for the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail Map of participating wineries for this weekend's Chocolate Lover's Weekend.