Celebrate Chocolate Lover’s Weekend at 9 Indiana Wineries
If you missed Chocolate Lover's Weekend on the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail, you've got another chance this Saturday and Sunday for their annual chocolate and wine pairing event.
Nine wineries on the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail will be offering delicious chocolates carefully paired with their wines on the weekends of February 9 - 10 and Feb. 16 - 17. No tickets are necessary! They also invite you to bring along your Indiana Uplands Wine Trail passport, gather winery stamps during your visits, and get a souvenir Uplands Wine Trail tumbler while supplies last.
Mike and I visited 2 wineries in Bloomington over the weekend - Oliver Winery and Butler Winery and loved our wine samples and chocolates. At Oliver Winery, they offered a free 30 minute tour of their facilities and they've recently added a new seating area just on the other side of their tasting bar. (We'll visit again when the weather turns warmer. Outdoor seating is available that overlooks a lake with gorgeous landscaping and waterfalls in Spring, Summer and Fall)
The following wineries are offering a Chocolate Lover's Weekend:
- Best Vineyards - 8373 Morgans Ln SE, Elizabeth, IN Website
- Brown County Winery - 4520 State Rd. 46 East, Nashville, IN Website
- Butler Winery - 6200 E. Robinson Rd, Bloomington, IN Website
- French Lick Winery - 8145 W. Sinclair Street, West Baden Springs, IN Website
- Huber Winery - 19816 Huber Road Starlight, IN Website
- Oliver Winery - 8024 North State Road 37 Bloomington, IN Website
- Owen Valley Winery - 491 Timber Ridge Road Spencer, IN Website
- Turtle Run Winery - 940 St. Peters Church Road NE Corydon, IN Website
- Winzerwald Winery - 26300 North Indian Lake Road NE of Bristow, IN Website
Butler Winery offered more chocolates during our visit! I had a chance to meet owner Jim Butler who co-owns the winery with his wife Susie. (Mike and I want to come back to visit again when the weather is warmer as they also offer outdoor seating overlooking a lake and their vineyards.)
Click HERE for the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail Map of participating wineries for this weekend's Chocolate Lover's Weekend.