Of course, we all want to know when it is really going to snow in the Tri-State. It seems like every week, we have the anticipation of snow. How much? What time? Where? Since that answer is ever-changing, let's prepare for something that is more certain - Dangerously cold temperatures.
Let's pay attention to the fact that any moisture on the roadways will freeze, and travel could get dangerous. Yes, the four-letter word (SNOW) is mentioned, but we are focusing on being prepared for the dangerous wind chills.
Let me just tell you, I was outside for about thirty minutes today, and I still can't feel my toes. If you know anyone that might need shelter, please check on them and your elderly relatives.
National Weather Service Forecast
- Wednesday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday: NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 7 mph.
- Friday: Sunny with a high near 31. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Get our free mobile app
Six Things You Shouldn't Leave In Your Car When It's Freezing Outside
Paoli Peaks Indiana Ski Resort COVID-19 Info 2022
Paoli Peaks has released information that you will need to know if you plan to visit the resort this season. COVID-19 safety protocols will be enforced.
Beautiful Nature Photos from Shawnee National Forest Will Make You Want to Visit Southern Illinois
Take a virtual hike through the area between the Ohio and Mississippi rivers known as the Shawnee National Forest located in Southern Illinois with these stunning photos featuring Garden of the Gods, Tunnel Hill, Giant City Park, Cave in Rock, and more.