June 24 is National Bomb Pop Day, so we thought it would be fun to talk about our favorite treats from the ice cream truck. I had no idea the controversy that I was going to cause with just one little word.
Sherbet or Sherbert?
Go ahead and read both of those words. I have always said sherbert, but evidently, I've been wrong about this my whole life. This all started when I called Bobby out for saying sherbet. It just didn't sound right to me.
Alright, so clearly the Grammer Police has called me out. Then we received an AppChat from Crystal.
You can send us an AppChat message anytime. Download our app and let's chat!
Listen to MY 105.3 on your Smart Speaker:
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version or the Android version).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for WJLT. Tap on the station logo to get the MY1053 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play My105 3”
Find more information and support for listening via Amazon Alexa devices here.
Our station app is Chromecast-enabled for Google Home. Follow these easy steps:
- Confirm that your phone or tablet is connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open our app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button.
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you'll need to choose which one you'd like to play to.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).
Find more information on listening via Google Home here.