Win Tickets to See Legendary Guitarist, Santana, in Evansville, IN
Carlos Santana has been entertaining crowds for over 50 years, and it doesn't look like he plans on slowing down anytime soon. The 74-year-old guitarist announced that he and his band will head out on the Blessing and Miracles tour in 2022. The 15-date run begins on March 25th and includes a stop at the Ford Center in Evansville.
Santana Concert Details
- When: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- Where: Ford Center in downtown Evansville
- Tickets: Tickets go on sale on Friday, December 17, at 10am at all Ticketmaster locations including the Ford Center box office.
We're giving you the chance to win tickets before you can buy them. Make sure you listen all this week to the MY Morning Show with Bobby & Liberty. We'll give you the opportunity, each day, to call 812-421-1117 and win a pair of tickets.
The Blessings and Miracles Tour
On this tour, Santana will perform your favorite songs for his fifty-year career, going all the way back to Woodstock all the way through his newest album Blessings and Miracles.
Santana's latest project features a number of collaborations, including a reunion with Rob Thomas, and country superstar Chris Stapleton. He also worked with Steve Winwood and Metallica guitarist Kirk Hammett.
Santana's Awards and Recognition
- Has won 10 Grammy Awards
- Has won 3 Latin Grammy Awards
- Recipient of the Billboard Century Award
- Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Received Billboard Latin Music Awards’ Lifetime Achievement honor
- Rolling Stone magazine ranked him as #15 on their list of the “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time"
Check Out the Best-Selling Album From the Year You Graduated High School
The 40 Best Cover Songs by Rock Bands