Halloween on Franklin Street Postponed to Nov. 2 Due to Weather
Mother Nature plans on dressing up as a witch for Halloween Saturday. This means that all of the events that were scheduled for Saturday on Franklin Street will be moved to Saturday, November 2, 2019. All events, except the Monster Bash Dash 8a. 3-mile and 5-mile run by riseupandrun.com. It will go on as scheduled.
We spoke with Amy Word about the changes to the event:
Halloween on Franklin Street * Saturday, November 2, 2019
• Little Monster Bash & Music by Uncle Fudge on the Library Lawn 12p-4p
• Franklin Street Hayrides 12p-4p
• Trick'or'Treat on Franklin Street 2p-4p
• Vegan/Allergen Friendly Trunk'or'Treat (along Wabash), by The Vegans of Evansville Community Action group 2p-4p
• Franklin Street Pub Crawl with Free Rides Home by Logan's Promise
• $10 armband for Pub Crawl available at any bar (includes hayride all night and rides home from Logan's Promise)
• Franklin Street Evening Hayrides 6p-2a with $10 armband
And don't forget when you come for the Franklin Street Pub Crawl to download our app and participate in the interactive Monster Bash Pub Crawl Hunt for a chance to win a trip to French Lick. Play any time between October 31st and November 2nd. Details here!