Bobby and Stacey Tell Two Truths and One Lie
When you spend four hours a day with someone in a small room, you get to know them pretty well. But how well do we REALLY know each other? Can I tell if Stacey is lying to me? Let's see if you can pick out our lies.
So here's a fun game called Two Truths and One Lie. The name says it all. We will both make three statements, one of which will be a lie. Then we'll try to figure out each other's lie and we'll ask you to do the same.
Bobby's Truths and Lie
- I once pitched a no-hitter back in high school
- I once sang the National Anthem before a professional hockey game
- I once met and interviewed 90s comedy icon Pauly "The Weasel" Shore
Stacey's Truths and Lie
- I have 4 tattoos (small heart, bird, flowers, and my grandmother's writing of "serenity")
- I once went across the country to meet a guy I only spoken to on the phone a handful of times.
- I am really good at herding cattle...and I mean actual cows, not just my four children
So can you pick which one of our statements is a lie?