Bobby & Liberty Compete to Find Out Who Knows Their Spouse Better [Podcast]
January 26th is recognized as Spouse's Day, so we were talking about our (and your) better halves today on the MY Morning Show. On our Facebook page, we wanted to know which actor you would cast to play your spouse. We got some interesting responses - makes me wonder if people choose who they think looks like their spouse or maybe who they wished their spouse looked like. Haha!
Liberty and I also wanted to find out how well we know our spouses, and of course, we had to turn it into a contest. So, today we premiered the first episode of the MY Morning Show Newlywed Game. I asked her husband, Doug, five questions about Liberty - and she asked my wife, Ashley, five different questions about me. The Lib and I tried to guess how our spouses answered. Whoever got the most matches, wins the game. The results were hilarious! This is some 'must-listen' radio!
Here are the questions Liberty asked my wife...
- If Bobby could only eat one food for the rest of their life, what would it be?
- What is Bobby’s favorite thing about you?
- Bobby asks you to get fast food for dinner. Where do you stop?
- If Bobby could be compared to a cereal, what would it be: Fruit Loops, Lucky Charms, Honey Bunches of Oats, Rice Krispies, or Cocoa Puffs?
- Complete this sentence - Not many people know it, but Bobby is really good at...?
Here's what I asked Doug...
- If Liberty had a superpower, what would it be?
- Who would you cast to play Liberty in a movie?
- If Liberty could take over one household chore you normally do, what would you want her to do?
- What one item of yours would Liberty love to get rid of?
- Do you have a pet name for Liberty? What is it?