GRANTED Gives Hope to Local Kids with Thrilling Over The Edge Event
Calling all thrill-seekers and compassionate hearts! Are you ready to push your limits and make a real difference in the lives of local children facing unimaginable challenges? Then look no further than Over The Edge, the 3rd annual heart-pounding fundraiser for GRANTED.
Rappel Over the Edge for GRANTED
Imagine rappelling down a 9-story building: the wind whipping through your hair, the breathtaking view of the Ohio River below, and the knowledge that your daring feat is granting wishes and bringing joy to seriously ill children. That's the power of Over The Edge 4 GRANTED.
- Conquer your fears: This is your chance to face your apprehension of heights head-on, all while raising crucial funds for a worthy cause.
- Make a difference: Every dollar you raise helps GRANTED grant magical wishes and provide vital support to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
- An unforgettable experience: Rappelling down the 9-story Centerpoint Energy building is an experience you'll never forget, boasting bragging rights and a newfound appreciation for your own strength.
- Teamwork and community: Join forces with friends, family, or colleagues to reach your fundraising goal and celebrate each other's achievements.
Introducing Wish Child Braxton - The Superhero of Over the Edge 4 GRANTED 2024
I have known Braxton for probably 7 years or so. He was little Braxton to me, and he still is, even though I'm pretty sure that he is as tall as I am! He is going to be super brave this year and rappel. We want to show Braxton tons of support, and you can do that by joining his team or making a donation.
"We want to show Braxton that he is not alone in his medical journey. This will be his first time going over and wants to have a big group of people going over with him."
Braxton is the reason that I literally fought back my fear of rappelling. I was on the roof and ready to back out, but I knew that he was on the ground waiting for me.
Braxton has been able to virtually rappel, but this is his year for me to cheer him on as he rappels down the CenterPoint Energy building in Downtown Evansville!
How to join:
- Commit to the challenge: Sign up before April 20th and pledge to raise a minimum of $1,000.
- Rally your support: Get creative! Launch a fundraising page, host events, or tap into your network to reach your goal.
- Rappel for a cause: On April 27th, conquer your fears and rappel down CenterPoint Energy's building, knowing you're making a life-changing impact.
Your participation makes a world of difference:
- Wish fulfillment: Funds raised grant magical wishes, bringing joy and hope to children facing immense challenges.
- Beyond the Wish: Support critical programs like support groups, events, and crisis resources for families navigating difficult times.
- Reduced waitlist: Ensure no child is ever left waiting for the support they need.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to combine excitement with compassion! Sign up for Over The Edge today and rappel your way into making a lasting difference in the lives of deserving children.
For more information about wishes and how they are granted CLICK HERE.
Superheroes, Rock Stars, Mr. Cow, and More Rappel For Granted
Gallery Credit: Liberty
Team Townsquare Goes Over The Edge For Big Brothers Big Sisters
Gallery Credit: Big Brothers Big Sisters Of The Mississippi Valley