Evansville Rescue Needing Volunteers for Frog Follies Fundraiser
It Takes a Village No-Kill Rescue is looking for volunteers to help out with the Frog Follies this weekend at the Vanderburgh County 4h Grounds. It Takes a Village will be collecting entry fees at the gate, and with volunteering to man the gate and take entry fees they will receive a donation to the rescue, but they need help filling volunteer slots.
Here's what ITV says on their Facebook page about the event:
We need help this weekend Frog Follies. This is fundraiser for your rescue - we will get a donation to our rescue for all the volunteers we send to the event. Our vet bills right now are high and could really use the money! We especially need volunteers this Thursday and Friday. If you can help us out, please sign up at https://signup.com/go/DMWSnbs. Thank you!
If you're free this weekend, this is one small way you can help a local rescue out, and it won't cost you anything but your time. Here are the time slots they need to be filled:
- Helping with event setup on Thursday 8/26 from 10 AM-12:30 PM
- Helping with event setup on Thursday 8/26 from 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Gate entry fee collecting on Friday 8/27 from 7:30 AM- 11 AM
- Gate entry fee collecting on Friday 8/27 from 11 AM- 2 PM
- Gate entry fee collecting on Friday 8/27 from 2 PM- 5 PM
- Gate entry fee collecting on Saturday 8/28 from 11 AM- 2 PM
- Gate entry fee collecting on Saturday 8/28 from 2 PM- 5PM
- All Sunday slots have been filled
If you'd like to know more about what these volunteer positions entail, plus sign up for a shift yourself, you can sign up by clicking here.
5 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Dog
LOOK: The least obedient dog breeds
KEEP LOOKING: See What 50 of America's Most 'Pupular' Dog Breeds Look Like as Puppies