It’s a Good Day to Smile. Want to know Why?
Hey! Want to know something? It’s World Smile Day! Yes, it’s a whole day dedicated to smiles. Believe it not, there are still a lot of reasons to smile even if they may be covered by your mask. I know we have all had a rocky year but it doesn’t mean that we can’t spread some love and happiness today. So, here are a few reasons I think you should be smiling:
- The Weather- It’s October 2nd and it actually feels like fall. Now, I know that it may warm back up again next week but this weekend is supposed to be nice. You can go and enjoy a few Fall activates and not have to worry about sweating. That’s always a win in my book.
- It’s contagious- One thing that is actually okay to spread is a smile. If you smile at someone or are smiling as you talk with someone chances are, they will smile back. It’s science!
- It CAN make you feel better- Even if you have to fake a smile, it can still bring you joy. How do I know that? Well, just do it really quick……feel better? I told you(:
- It is World Smile Day-This one is pretty self-explanatory. If it’s World Smile Day, isn’t it pretty much required that you should smile at something? Yes, the answer is yes.
- It’s Friday!!-I mean does it get much better than that? You have two days ahead of you where you can just do what you please. Maybe you have some fun plans this weekend? Maybe your plans are to do absolutely nothing besides watch movies and football? Whatever the case may be, it’s Friday and that is always, always a reason to smile.
I know there are a ton more reasons but I figured I’d let you figure the rest out for yourself. Happy World Smile Day!!