#IMOMSOHARD – How to Win Tickets to ‘Mom’s Night Out Round 2′
Kristin Hensley and Jen Smedley are the #IMOMSOHARD ladies leading the way for the second round of Mom's Night Out. This hilarious couple has been making people laugh for over four decades (combined...they're not THAT old). They are both moms and they know hard it can be.
Check out their YouTube channel (imomsohard) to get a feel for what to expect from their live show. You're going to crack up at their newest video (you can see it below). It involves reading a diary from their youth. Enough said!
Kristin and Jen are bringing their Mom's Night Out Tour to the Victory Theatre on July 11th. Tickets go on sale this Friday, February 28th, but you have a chance to win them before you can buy them!
We want to know how YOU 'mom so hard.' Download the MY105.3 app, if you don't already have it, and send us a short video explaining how you mom so hard. Maybe it just happened last week, maybe it happened twenty years ago...maybe you have little ones still at home, maybe your kids are grown and out on their own. Whatever the case, we want to hear those 'mom so hard' stories.
It's so easy to send us your video through our app. See the step by step instructions if you need help.
- Open the app
- Tap the 3 lines in the upper left-hand corner
- Tap "Submit Photo/Video/Audio
- Tell us who you are and then tap "Select and Submit Media Now"
- Select "Take Photo/Short Video"
- Select "Video"
- Tap the little red button to begin recording your IMOMSOHARD video. Tap the button again when you're done.
- Hit "OK"
- Finally, just tap "Submit" and you'll be good to go!