Got Dry Cracked Heels? Here’s the Top 10 Remedy Picks
Dry cracked heels are something I deal with not just in the winter, but, almost year 'round! Here's some ideas for smoother feet!
I love, love getting pedicures, but, I can't afford getting them all the time! So, I recently purchased a new pedi scrubber with hopes of soft heels again. Seems no matter what I purchase over the counter, my heels are still continually hard, dry, and cracked. Ewww. I’ve used pumice stones, ultra shea butter creams, and other products and I still have ugly looking heels!
I've been using the Spongeables Pedi Scrub Citron Eucalyptus Aromatherapy Foot Buffer for about a week now. It’s taking the surface dead skin off but, I think I really need a heavy duty steel wool SOS pad! lol.
I looked up the Top 10 Remedies for cracked heels and found these top picks.:
- NatraCure Vented Moisturizng Gel Heel Sleeves
- Miracle of Aloe Heel Stick gel socks
- Dr. Entre’s Foot Balm
- Nado Care Moisturizng Socks
- Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair Exfoliating Moisturizer
- Ancient Greek Remedy 100% Organic Therapy Foot Butter Balm
- Rx Skin Care Antifungal CreaM
- Miracle of Aloe Heel Stick 2.5 oz Stick Pack
- PurSources Urea 40% Foot Cream
- Curveland Foot Treatment Therapeutic Moisturizer Cream
I have not purchased any of these (yet) but, will have to at least try a few and see if they work. Have you used any of the above products? Or do you know of a great DIY remedy? Share your stories here, on our Facebook, and on the MY 1053 APP! I'd love to know what works! - Deb Turner #crackedupinmyheels