Enjoy All of Your Favorites From the 80s ‘Feel Good 80s’ Weekend
Every Friday at 3:00 P.M. we kick off 'Feel Good' 80s Weekends.
We're talking all of the artists that inspired lace gloves, parachute pants, leg warmers and big hair. The fashions sometimes make their way back around, but the music from the 80s never goes out of style.
Remember, we can go with you everywhere with the MY 105.3 App, enable the Alexa skill, or stream us through your Google speaker. If you're streaming the app, you can use your Bluetooth to listen on your portable outdoor speaker. That's actually my go-to when I'm grilling. I have a boom box type speaker with cup holders and it even has wheels!
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version link or the Android version link).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app
- Search for [MY 105.3]. Tap on the station logo to get the [MY 105.3] skill
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play [MY 105 3 WJLT].”
Find more information and support for listening via Amazon Alexa devices here.
Our station app is Chromecast-enabled for Google Home. Follow these easy steps:
- Confirm that your phone or tablet is connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open our app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button.
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you'll need to choose which one you'd like to play to.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).
Find more information on listening via Google Home here.