‘BigWig’ Bobby Offers Incentives for Donating to Susan G. Komen
Call them incentives, call them bribes, call them whatever you want. I need you to donate, and I'm offering up some goodies from the MY105.3 prize closet!
I am one of the 2018 Susan G. Komen 'BigWigs' and I have been given the task of raising a minimum of $2,000 for breast cancer research. As of this posting, I'm not doin' so hot. PLEASE DONATE HERE!
Maybe you need some more motivation. How 'bout some great prizes in return?
- Donate $100 for the chance to win a one night stay for two at the French Lick Springs Hotel (a $250 value).
- Donate $50 for the chance to win 4 passes to Big Splash Adventure Indoor Water Park in French Lick ($100 value).
- Donate $35 for the chance at a Mike's Car Wash Coupon Book good for 5 Ultimate Washes ($100 value).
- Donate $25 for a chance at $50 in Western Ribeye gift certificates.
- Donate $10 for a chance at two my105.3 WJLT t-shirts.
Winners will be chosen at random the week of March 19th after the conclusion of the Big Wigs campaign on Friday, March 16th.
This is more than just a chance for me to wear a silly pink wig, this is an issue that is very close to home. Breast cancer has had a huge impact on my family's life. My grandmother lost her battle to breast cancer when I was in high school. My mother-in-law is an amazing survivor of breast cancer! In addition to my mom-in-law, several other members of my wife's family have been diagnosed with breast cancer over the years. Cancer sucks, and I'm tired of it taking away people's loved ones. Let's keep fighting!