New Harmony’s Kunstfest 2018 – 36th Annual German Festival this Weekend
Come to New Harmony as they celebrate Kunstfest 2018 - their 36th annual German Festival and Artisan Fair this Saturday, September 15th and Sunday, September 16th!
Saturday’s festivities kick off at 9 am and continue through 5 pm with local stores opened for shopping, enjoy lots of delicious food including New Harmony’s German heritage of brain sandwiches, pork chops, and more. Plus, for those 21 and over, grab a Harmonist Bier, Indiana’s first brew at RainTree Brewing located in Sara’s Harmony Way.
During the weekend you can also expect:
- live demonstrations by skilled craftsmen - rope making, basket weaving, art of blacksmithing
- locally made ornaments
- painting at the Hoosier Salon
- tours of the business district
- children activities
- shuttles run all day from the Atheneum and old school parking lots
- NO DOGS will be allowed during this year's Kuntsfest
Hours of the 2018 Kunstfest:
- Saturday, September 15th - 9 am - 5 pm
- Sunday, September 16th - 9 am - 4 pm
Visit New Harmony's Kunstfest 2018 on their website. Click HERE.