MY105.3 Gives Kids a Direct Line to North Pole With Santa’s App
Lucky for you and your kiddos, we have pulled some strings and used some of our connections to arrange a state-of-the-art direct line to the North Pole and to the big man himself...SANTA!
Now your kids can record their own message for Santa, telling him what they want for Christmas, asking him questions, just saying hi, or whatever they want. We'll make sure St. Nick gets those messages and then he'll respond to your kids on the radio. Just imagine how cool they will feel, and how jealous their friends will be, when they hear Santa mention them by name on MY105.3. Heck, even I'm jealous - that is so sweet!
It's super easy to record your message for Santa. Let's be honest, your kids can figure out this technology stuff way quicker than we can. Ha! Just follow the instructions below.
How to submit audio through the MY105.3 app
- Download the app
- Open the app
- Tap on the three lines in the top left hand corner to drop down a menu
- Choose "Submit Photo/Video/Audio"
- Fill in the info on the form and then tap "Select and Submit Media Now"
- Choose "Record Short Audio Clip"
- Tap the 'Rec' button and do your thing
- Finally, tap 'Submit' and you're good to go!
When you get to step 5 and you're filling out the form, make sure you include your kid's name and any information you want us and Santa to know about him or her.