Henderson Police Hosting Exam for Potential New Officers
The Henderson Police Department is looking for a few good men and women to protect the community. Are you that person?
The Department will host an exam for anyone interested in joining the force on Saturday, December 16th at 9:00 a.m. at the Municipal Services Center, 1449 Corporate Court in Henderson.
Before you get too excited, there are a few minimum requirements you must meet before they'll even let you take the test. Those are:
- You must be 21 years of age by January 4, 2018
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- No DUI convictions in the past 5 years.
- Must meet all other requirements outlined in K.R.S. 95.440.
So far, so good? Great! Then download and complete this application packet to start the process. The deadline for applications is Monday, December 4th at 5:00 p.m.
According to the City of Henderson website, "All applicants will be required to undergo and pass a drug & alcohol screen, physical, suitability screen, polygraph and an extensive background check as required prior to employment."
[Source: City of Henderson]