Dept. of Justice Warns Tri-Staters: Fake Face Mask Exempt Cards
Even though the Centers for Disease Control recommends wearing a cloth face mask to keep COVID-19 from spreading, some people have medical reasons that they shouldn't wear one. Most of the time, this just requires you to continue to work from home and have someone else do the shopping. If you can't wear a mask, especially because you have breathing problems, it's likely that you shouldn't be out around people anyway.
I'm actually one of those people that get claustrophobic with a mask on. I never had any problem with tight spaces until I had an MRI last summer. My husband has been doing a lot of the outside shopping, so I haven't had to worry too much about it. I have to pick and choose where to go and what I can do. For instance, I haven't had my hair done professionally, because I know that I will not be able to keep the mask on for 3 hours. That really sucks, but I'm not about to endanger someone, just because I'm uncomfortable.
I have found out that if the mask doesn't touch my mouth and nose too much, it makes it better for me. I have researched and ordered one from Under Armour that will fit better, and will stay cool. They are on back order, so hopefully in August I'll be able to get my hair done.
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
How to Wear a Mask According to WHO
[gallery gallerytitle="If 2020 Were A Person" galleryid="71:647303" galleryindex="0" ids="647435,647436,647438,647439,647440,647441,647442,647443,647445,647446,647447,647449,647450,647451,647452,647453,647454,647448,647444,647437"