Bid on this Body Craft 200m Blu Series Treadmill From Ultimate Fit [AUCTION]
Still have those New Year's goals but finding it hard to make time to go to the gym? Check out this auction from Seize the Deal!
The Bodycraft 200M Blue Series treadmill embodies the power of simplicity. Built for every clay runners and perfect for every clay walkers, you can rely on the 200m to provide you with many years of use and improved health.
- Heavy duty stable club design
- Oversized LED data displays
- Powerful 2.5 HP motor
- 3 (total programs
- Simple to use controls
- Accessory/water bottle holders
- Window Displays: Two 1" and one 2" easy to read, brilliant blue, LED windows that display Time, Distance, Calories and Heart Rate.
- Built In: reading rack and accessory/water bottle holders.
- Programming: Three total programs: Two preset programs and one manual with quick start. Pause mode with 30-minute program saver.
- Motor: Powerful 2.5 HP motor and 600 lb. incline thrust motor.
- Heart Rate Device: Built-in Polar compatible heart rate receiver.
- Cushioning: Created with Impact + Shock Control Technology (i+SC) to protect your joints.
- Speed Control: Speed control (CSC) technology to ensure natural movement.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC 50/60HZ 15A
- Drive Motor: Internally cooled 2.5 I-IP continuous duty
- Controller: PWM motor controller
- Elevation Motor: Thermally protected linear actuator rated for up to 600lbs thrust
- Speed Range: 0.5-10 mph (0.1 mph increments)
- Incline Range: 0% - 10% (0.5% increments)
- Running Surface: 20"W x 58"L
- Roller: 2.5" Diameter crowned rollers with precision sealed bearings
- Deck: Rear mounted 1" pre-lubricated phenolic cushioned by 6 variable elastomers
- Belt: 2 ply silicone impregnated anti-static belt
- User Capacity: 325 lbs /115 kgs
- Assembled Weight /Dimensions: 253lbs - 83"L x 33"W x 58"H
- For home use:
- Frame - Lifetime
- Drive Motor - Lifetime
- Parts & Electronics - 12 years
- Labor - 1 year/Home
More information and Specs
Delivery not included but is available at an additional cost of $125 for up to a 25-mile radius. Can be delivered for more than 25 miles and up to 50 miles for $175. No credit/cash back.