2017 Fall Festival Food That Deb Has Not Tried …Yet
I'm not a very courageous person when it comes to trying some "new or different" food at the Fall Festival. In past years, I have eaten some really good stuff like anything chicken, BBQ turkey, Buckeyes, and anything chocolate or sweet to eat!
Here's some Fall Festival food/drinks I have not yet tried:
- Pigeon Poo - Booth 122
- Panther Pee - Booth 47
- Brain Sandwich - Booths 4, 53
- Bobcat Paws - Booth 28
- Pig Newton - Booth 19
- RattleSnake Bites - Booth 117
- Pig in the Mud - Booth 135
- Deep Fried Kool-Aid Balls - Booth 16
- Deep Fried Peanut Butter & Jelly - Booths 17, 119
- Goat, Grits and Gravy - Booth 116
If you've tried any of these things, please let me know! I'll be out at the Fall Festival this week and hope to see you there!