Your Favorite Artist or Group You Would Most Like to See Here in Evansville
So, have you been to see any of your favorite groups or artists in concert lately? The Ford Center in Evansville has been bringing in some great acts this year and in years past. In fact, Kid Rock is coming on September 9th and we're giving away free tickets to that show! The Old National Events Plaza and The Victory Theatre have also had some great shows!
One of the perks about working in the broadcasting media, as long as I have, (omg! since my college days!) has been getting free tickets to some great shows! And because I've worked in rock, country, pop, and adult contemporary radio stations, the shows I've seen have been from all genre's of music.
So, here's just a few of my favorite concerts I've attended:
- Bruno Mars - Indy
- Blues Traveler - Victory Theatre
- Elton John - Roberts Stadium
- Elton John & Billy Joel - Indy
- Live Aid (Madonna, Hall & Oates, Robert Plant, Phil Collins, etc.) - JFK Stadium in Philadelphia
- Bon Jovi - Hershey
- America - Hershey, Philly, Evansville, French Lick
- Moody Blues - Roberts Stadium, Hershey
- Florida Georgia Line - Ford Center
- John Mellencamp - Hershey
- Eric Clapton - Hershey
- Michael Jackson & The Jacksons - JFK in Philly
- Heart - Hershey
- Journey - Ford Center
- Earth, Wind, & Fire - Philadelphia, Hershey, Indy
- Doobie Brothers - Hershey, Mesker Park Ampitheater -Evansville
- Allman Brothers - Milwaukee WI
- Genesis - Philly, Washington DC
- Blake Shelton - Ford Center
- Chicago - Hershey, Indy
Wow...and there's too many others on my list to mention!
So, what artist or group would you most like to see here in Evansville? Tell us your favorite!
Here's one of my favs I just saw a couple of weeks ago! Bruno Mars! I would have loved to have seen him here in Evansville! But, maybe the venues here aren't large enough to accommodate him.