Sweet Corn Ice Cream Available at The Refinery in Newburgh [Video]
Have you ever tried Sweet Corn Ice Cream before? If you haven't, you honestly don't don't what you're missing. In your travels around the TriState area this weekend, (or anytime) be sure to stop by The Refinery in Newburgh for some delicious creamy homemade ice cream!
Bliss Artisan Ice Cream is made in Mt. Vernon, Indiana and makes some of the BEST ice cream flavors I've ever tasted. Never have I ever heard of or tried Sweet Corn ice cream until I visited The Refinery where the company sells many different flavors and varieties of their creamy deliciousness.
Some of my favorite flavors include: S'mores, Pecan Pie, (a real pecan pie is used in this flavor), Chocolatey Chocolate, Chocolate Cayenne, and more. Watch the video for these and other flavors of Bliss Artisan Ice Cream has to offer at The Refinery. [Video]
Bliss Artisan Ice Cream can be found at these other locations:
- Bliss Artisan, Mount Vernon, Indiana
- Sara's Harmony Way, New Harmony, Indiana
- Colyer Coffee House, Albion, Illinois
- Foxy, McCleansboro, Illinois
- Southern Illinois Mercantile Company, Marion, Illinois
- Sissy's - A Sweet Shop, Metropolis, Illinois
- Big City Market & Coffee Bar, Madisonville, Kentucky
- Bliss Artisan, Henderson, Kentucky
- The Funky Twig, Kimberling City, Missouri