7 Easy Steps To “Hairball” Ready
Hairball is Saturday, and you may be thinking, "What am I going to wear?" Well, do not fear! I have put together seven easy steps to earn you best dressed for HAIRBALL! A true 80’s Rock & Roll Experience!
1. Get a sweatshirt, preferably oversized, and some scissors. Cut it at the shoulder and let it hang down. For added flare, wear a bright bra or sports bra under your sweatshirt for added color.
2. If you are thinking, "I want to dress up a little and wear a silk blouse or button up shirt." Simply add giant shoulder pads to your shirt, and wah-lah!
3. Mix and match colors! Wear blue with a bright yellow accent or coral, orange and purple together. The crazier and brighter the colors the better.
4. Jewelry: Always bigger and bold!
5. Since you won't have time to get a perm before Saturday night, get the smallest curling iron you can find and get to curling. The more curls the merrier. Make sure to tease and use enough, half a bottle of hair spray at least! Just don't like a match anytime soon.
6. Put your hair in a side ponytail and don't forget the scrunchie.
7. Classic 80s makeup included dark lipstick (for women and punk men!) and very bright eyeshadow. The night would not be complete if you didn't wear the brightest blue eyeshadow you can find.
Complete all six steps and you are certain to have the best girls night out at Hairball! See you there!