Social Distancing Mom’s Day: Tell Mom You Love Her on the Radio
This Mother's Day is going to be quite different than in years past. A lot of you will be celebrating with her from a distance. Maybe that means Face Time or Zoom. For others, it will mean a wave from the car or simply a phone call.
MY 105.3 has a really cool way for you to tell your Mom you love her, or if you're 'Too cool' for that, you can do a shout-out.
Here's what to do: Download our app, if you don't already have it.
Okay...here's what you need to do next.
- Open the app
- Tap the 3 lines in the upper left-hand corner
- Tap "Submit Photo/Video/Audio
- Tell us who you are and then tap "Select and Submit Media Now"
- Select "Record Short Audio Clip"
- Tap the red REC button and tell us your name then...
Leave your message for Mom!
Tell Mom to listen for her special message throughout the weekend. If she doesn't live locally, have her follow the steps to download the app, and she can listen anywhere.