Indiana Uplands Wine Trail Celebrates Chocolate Lover’s Weekend
Be a part of the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail Chocolate Lover's Weekend to be held on two weekends this year for their annual chocolate and wine pairing event.
Nine wineries on the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail will be offering delicious chocolates carefully paired with their wines on the weekends of February 9 - 10 and Feb. 16 - 17. No tickets are necessary! They also invite you to bring along your Indiana Uplands Wine Trail passport, gather winery stamps during your visits, and get a souvenir Uplands Wine Trail tumbler while supplies last.
The following wineries are offering a Chocolate Lover's Weekend:
- Best Vineyards - 8373 Morgans Ln SE, Elizabeth, IN Website
- Brown County Winery - 4520 State Rd. 46 East, Nashville, IN Website
- Butler Winery - 6200 E. Robinson Rd, Bloomington, IN Website
- French Lick Winery - 8145 W. Sinclair Street, West Baden Springs, IN Website
- Huber Winery - 19816 Huber Road Starlight, IN Website
- Oliver Winery - 8024 North State Road 37 Bloomington, IN Website
- Owen Valley Winery - 491 Timber Ridge Road Spencer, IN Website
- Turtle Run Winery - 940 St. Peters Church Road NE Corydon, IN Website
- Winzerwald Winery - 26300 North Indian Lake Road NE of Bristow, IN Website
Click HERE for the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail Map of participating wineries for this weekend's Chocolate Lover's Weekend.