Here’s How to Get BOGO Evansville Thunderbolts Tickets for Sat.
This is not a Trick, it's a Treat from your Evansville Thunderbolts! Buy a ticket to Saturday night's game versus the Huntsville Havoc and GET ONE FREE! Use the code word 'BOO'. Good only at Ticketmaster.com or at the Ford Center Box Office.
- Each fan may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5", Approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, subject to search.
- Each ticket holder, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Metal detector screening and a search of all items being carried in will take place at the Ford Center and Victory Theatres entrances. There are no provisions available at the Ford Center or Victory Theatre to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their vehicle.
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag; however, diaper bags are not permitted.
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Blankets should be carried over the shoulder to be screened more quickly.
- Small approved cameras, binoculars and cell phones are permitted if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- An exception will be made for credentialed staff, approved media and medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag, after proper inspection.
Download The My WJLT 105.3 Mobile App