Feeling Sick? Here’s How to Get a COVID-19 Test in the Tri-State
COVID-19 has rocked our world. In the past week, the USA has undergone a multitude of changes and people, quite frankly, are under a lot of stress. COVID-19 has ripped through our economy, our livelihoods, our social interactions, and our day-to-day lives. And while our nation's leaders are out trying to patch and repair the circumstances, we (as good citizens) have been asked to sit at home and wait it out.
The best defense is social distancing. Stay at home and practice good hygiene. This means, cancel the birthday party, no playdates, and no other unnecessary social interactions. It's hard but necessary to keep us all safe!
And, if you are feeling sick, don't leave your home. Deaconess is offering the following:
• Free 24-hour nurse triage line (812-450-6555)
• Free symptom checker in MyChart
• Free Deaconess Clinic LIVE video visits.
And the only way you can get a COVID-19 test is to call the triage hotline at 812-450-6555 and talk to a nurse or call your family doctor about your symptoms.
Owensboro Health is asking that if you have concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) please call:
- Call the Owensboro Health COVID-19 Hotline (24 hours a day) at 877-888-6647 to talk to a triage nurse. If it is determined that you should be seen by a medical professional, the nurse will give you instructions on where to go and what to do.
- Kentucky COVID-19 Hotline - 800-722-5725
To stay up-to-date with the latest news, weather, contests, and more download our app and turn on notifications!