Deja Vu Skin & Vein Center Collecting Supplies for Puerto Rico Relief
Hurricane Maria is still haunting the people of Puerto Rico. They are still in really bad shape friends. Limited power, limited food and limited water. They still need our help, and Deja Vu Skin & Vein Center is doing something about it!
Leida Manley is the wife of Deja Vu's Dr. Clovis Manley. She is a native of Puerto Rico and actually has eight siblings who all live in areas where there is still no power at all, and no prospect of getting it in the near future. She has organized this effort to gather donations, both monetary and supplies, for these people who so desperately need it. Here's how you can help.
You can drop off your donations at Deja Vu Skin & Vein Center, located at 4943 Rosebud Lane in Newburgh, during normal business hours (M-F 8a-5p). Below are the items they are collecting.
- Money...$1's, $5's, $10's and $20's. The economy in Puerto Rico is functioning on cash only right now, so this is very important.
- D batteries
- Canned sausages
- Granola bars
- Raisins and other dried fruits
- Peanut Butter
- Canned chicken, canned tuna and canned vegetables
- Velveeta cheese (non-refrigerated)
- Soap and other hygiene items
Monetary donations to help offset the shipping costs would also be greatly appreciated. Please do what you can, and thanks in advance!