Why Chuckles Convenience Store Is Such a Great Place to Work
Since 1967, Chuckles Convenience Stores & Gas Stations has been offering its customers high quality service and an environment that is positive and friendly, which wouldn't be possible without the help of their employees, some of whom have been working for the company for more than 15 years.
There's a reason why the longevity of Chuckles employees is so high, and it comes down to the fact that it is simply a great place to work with generous benefits, including flexible scheduling, tuition reimbursement, 401k, medical, competitive wages, and employee referral bonuses.
Chuckles is currently hiring for a number of different positions, including Managers at its locations in Vanderburgh, Warrick, and Gibson counties, as well as Team Associates at several other locations.
As a Manager, you can expect to:
- Hire, train, supervise, and direct all store employees
- Greet customers, suggestively recommend and sell specials and limited time only products
- Ensure personnel provide constant, superior customer service in all areas at all times
- Ensure the store is clean and visually appealing to all customers at any time
- Ensure sales policies and cash management procedures are strictly followed
- Directly drive sales and profits to meet goals and budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
These positions are long term and open for immediate hire, so what are you waiting for?
To apply, visit any Chuckles location in-person and ask for an application or visit them online at www.chucklesstores.com/jobs. You can even text ChucklesStores to 242424 to begin the application process right from your phone.