A Downtown Christmas For The Whole Family this Saturday in Evansville
Join all the fun and festivities this Saturday, December 1st to celebrate "A Downtown Christmas" with free hot cocoa, holiday music, visits with Santa, shopping, and more!
The excitement of the holiday's begins at 9 am at 3rd and Main Streets where you can stroll through downtown with all the beautiful holiday decor and enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and holiday music.
Here's the timeline of events:
- 9 am - 11 am - 15 minute carriage rides available for $5 around Downtown Evansville. You can purchase your tickets in advance HERE.
- 10 am - 2 pm - Free Holiday Photo Booth located by the fountain (3rd & Main)
- 11 am - 1 pm - Free pedicab rides and visits with Santa
- 1 pm - University of Evansville Basketball vs Albion College Britons, Ford Center
- 2 pm - Evansville Philharmonic's Candy Cane Express, Victory Theatre
- 4 pm & 7 pm - Free movie: "It's a Wonderful Life", Old National Public Theatre at WNIN (Pick up your tickets at 11 am on Sat. Dec. 1st at 3rd & Main - tickets are limited!)
- 6 pm, 6:30 pm, & 7 pm - Holiday Light Show at 6th & Main Streets
- 7 pm - Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra's Peppermint Pops, Victory Theatre
- 7:30 pm - Evansville Thunderbolts Hockey vs Quad City Storm (Kids Night) Ford Center
Enjoy A Downtown Christmas with over 30 merchants and over 40 eateries to dine in this Saturday!