39th Annual Fiddler Fest in Newburgh This Friday and Saturday
Join the fun and festivities at the 39th annual Newburgh Fiddler Fest this weekend, August 24th and 25th!
Bring your family and friends to the Old Lock and Dam Park along the Ohio riverfront for fried catfish fiddlers and filets, a beer garden, and live entertainment.
Friday, August 24:
- Dinners - 5 pm - 8 pm
- Logan Dyer and Friends - 5 pm - 9 pm
Saturday, August 25:
- Dinners - Noon - 8 pm
- Chris Wischer - 1 pm - 4 pm
- Sassybrown Bluegrass - 5 pm - 9 pm
- 1 fish dinner - $10 - 1 catfish fiddler or filet, slaw, corn, bread
- 2 fish dinner - $12 - 2 catfish fiddlers or filets, slaw, corn, bread
- 3 fish dinner - $15 - 3 catfish fiddlers or filets, slaw, corn, bread
- fish sandwich - $ 7 - 1 fish filet with 2 slices of bread, bag of chips
Hush puppies and other food vendors will be available along with soft drinks and a beer garden. Enjoy craft and information booths as well.
Sponsored by Friends of Newburgh, a non-profit organization providing funds to support various projects in and around Newburgh.