2019 Fall Wine Walk in Downtown Evansville
September 21, 2018
Save the Date! Friday, September 27th is the Annual Fall Wine Walk in Downtown Evansville.
No whining here because we're super excited about all the fun and events that are part of the Fall Wine Walk. Enjoy sipping some wine while shopping at participating merchants, plus live music, free silhouette portraits, free tarot card readings, and more.
You will need a ticket for entry starting at Fourth and Main for this 21+ event. With your admission you'll receive a commemorative wine glass and four tastes in your favorite downtown shops, restaurants, and bars. Here's the lineup of participating locations:
- Arts Council of Southwestern Indiana
- Arazu on Main
- COMFORT by the Cross-Eyed Cricket
- Elements Design Studio
- Enjole Interiors
- High Score Saloon
- Outside the Gift Box
- Peephole Bar & Grill
- Posh on Main
- River City Coffee + Goods
- River Kitty Cat Cafe
- Rumjahn Gallery and Framery
- Y Factor Studio Interior Design
Online Pre-sale tickets are available for $15 and will end Friday, September 27 at 5:30 pm. The cost of tickets will increase the day of the event to $20 per person.
Here's all the fun things that will be happenin' at The Fall Wine Walk from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm:
- Wine (definitely!)
- Live music with Mariah Paiz & Christian Rowe
- Free silhouette portraits
- Free tarot card readings for New Moon Mystick & Luminary Wonder
- Free pedicab rides
- ive paintings by Jenna Sharp
- Fire performers
- Play the life-size Operation Game
All proceeds will go to the decoration fund for the holiday season in downtown Evansville. Be sure follow the Fall Wine Walk on Facebook.