What’s Happening at the 2018 Indiana State Fair?
What’s happening at the Indiana State Fair this year? Well, for starts, you can get a discount on tickets today through tomorrow! The Fair kicks off this Friday, August 3rd and continues through Sunday, August 19th.
Advanced tickets are available right now for $8 plus a convenience fee. Children under 5 are free. Family 4 packs + one parking pass is $30. Super Family 4 packs are also available including 4 general admission tickets, 1 parking pass, and $50 in food vouchers for $80. Click HERE for ticket information.
This year you can enjoy the Big Top Circus three times daily and it’s free with your paid admission. (No 1pm performance on Thursdays). In addition to all the rides and food, there’s entertainment, and daily promotional features including:
- Sunday, Aug. 5 - Ride Safe Indiana Day
- Monday, Aug. 6 - Chevrolet Military Day
- Tuesday, Aug. 7 - $2 Tuesday
- Wednesday, Aug. 8 - Indiana Pork Day
- Thursday, Aug. 9 - BMV Discount Day
- Saturday, Aug. 11 - Hoosier Lottery Day
- Sunday, Aug. 12 - Cancer Survivors Day
- Monday, Aug. 13 - First Responders Day
- Tuesday, Aug. 14 - $2 Tuesday
- Wednesday, Aug 15 - Farmers' Day
- Thursday, Aug. 16 - AAA Day
Experience the Indiana State Fair from the Subaru SkyRide which takes you 35 feet above Main Street with a 90-chair continuous loop.
Don’t miss all the variety of free entertainment!
- Fri. Aug. 3 - Rick Springfield
- Sat. Aug. 4 - TBA
- Sun. Aug. 5 - Why Don’t We
- Mon. Aug. 6 - TBA
- Tue. Aug. 7 - Tyler Childers
- Wed. Aug. 8 - Randy Houser
- Thur. Aug. 9 - Kool & the Gang
- Fri. Aug. 10 - Hanson
- Sat. Aug. 11 - Firehouse and Warrant
- Sun. Aug. 12 - For King and Country
- Mon. Aug. 13 - Happy Together Tour
- Tue. Aug. 14 - Dirty Deeds USA: Extreme AC/DC
- Wed. Aug. 15 - Grand Funk Railroad
- Thur. Aug. 16 - Hunter Hayes
- Fri. Aug. 17 - Here Come the Mummies
- Sat. Aug. 18 - TBA
- Sun. Aug. 19 - Kirk Franklin
For more information on the 2018 Indiana State Fair, click HERE.