Top 7 Most Expensive Music Videos
Remember the days of music videos on MTV? Oh, those were the days!
I still love music videos, I am on Youtube everyday watching my favorite songs -- sometimes I simply watch a LIVE version of the song.
Taylor Swifts new video was just released last night and it is a production which had to cost her many millions. It had me wondering who made the most expensive videos.
Thanks to a video from Coinage, Time Inc.’s new personal finance video franchise, we now know exactly how much cash went into creating some of the most expensive music videos of all time.- People
7. “Make Me Like You” by Gwen Stefani (2016) - Reported Cost: $4 million.
6. “Estranged” by Guns N’ Roses (1994) -Reported Cost: $4 million.
5. “Black or White” by Michael Jackson (1991) -Reported Cost: $4 million.
4 & 3. “Bedtime Story” (1995) & “Express Yourself” by Madonna (1989) -Reported cost: $5 million each
2. “Die Another Day” by Madonna (2002) -Reported Cost: $6.1 million
1. “Scream” by Michael and Janet Jackson (1995) -Reported Cost: $7 million
Courtesy of People Music