This Simple Cheese Ball Recipe Is Perfect for Any Occasion
Monday, April 17th is National Cheese Ball Day. Why? Who cares why...it's a reason to eat a cheese ball! My awesome father-in-law whipped up a couple different cheese balls for me and Stacey.
Since you can't physically enjoy them with us (because they will be gone by the time you read this), I want you to be able to enjoy them with your friends and family. So I'm sharing the recipe for my favorite cheese ball. It's so simple and so delicious. Enjoy!
Old Dad's Famous Cheese Ball
- Shaved/thin sliced ham (the amount is up to you)
- Shredded cheese (cheddar mix)
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt
- Diced onions or onion powder is optional
Let the cream cheese soften. Mix all ingredients together and form into any shape you want. Sprinkle some additional shaved ham on top for decoration.