Easter Eggs Made Easy in an Instant Pot [Recipe]
If you own an Instant Pot, you know how easy it is to boil eggs in it (approximately 5 minutes) and you can also dye Easter Eggs in it, too!
I personally haven't made any Easter eggs in mine yet, but, I'm excited to try it! I found a recipe online and wanted to share this with you.
Instant Pot Easter Eggs
- Instant Pot with Trivet (comes with your Instant Pot)
- food coloring
- ramekins - small glazed ceramic bowls or glass bowls.
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the instant pot and add 1 Cup of water.
- Place one egg in each ramekin and add 10-12 drops food coloring and 3 tablespoons vinegar to each ramekin.
- Fill ramekin with water to cover egg; repeat steps for up to 6 ramekins per batch.Place ramekins in the instant pot (3 on the bottom and another 3 stacked on top).
- Lock lid into place and use the manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow the instant pot to naturally release for 5 minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with ice water.
- Do a quick release for the remaining pressure and immediately place eggs into the ice bowl for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the ice bath and allow to dry.
Source: passionatepennypincher.com Visit PassionatePennyPincher.com for more information and recipe ideas.