‘Dine Out’ and Raise Money for EasterSeals on March 14th!
On Wednesday, March 14th Dine Out at over two dozens Tri-State restaurants and help raise money EasterSeals Rehabilitation Center in Evansville.
They'll make the meals, and YOU will make a difference. Visit one of the locations below and tell them you are dining out with EasterSeals. The money raised will allow EasterSeals to continue the life changing therapy they provide for Tri-State children and adults with disabilities.
2018 Participating Dine Out Locations
- Archie & Clyde's
- Azzip (Newburgh, East, West) on Mon. March 19
- Cafe Arazu
- Carousel Family Dining
- Chuck E. Cheese from 3-9p.m.
- Cold Stone Creamery & Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (East & West)
- Commonwealth Kitchen & Bar on Mon. March 12
- El Charro Mexican Restaurant
- El Patron Mexican Restaurant
- Emge's Deli
- G.D. Ritzy’s (East, North, West)
- Great Harvest Bread Co.
- Kipplee’s Restaurant
- Mojo's BoneYard Sports Bar & Grille
- Nachos Grill
- Orange Leaf
- Panda Express on Mon. March 12 (Must download this flyer for this location)
- Pangea Kitchen
- The Pacetre
- Tap House
- Zaxby's from 5-8 p.m.