Digital Job Hub: Machinist- Brake Supply Company
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use mathematical and mechanical reasoning to solve problems by making calculations to fabricate and repair parts to specification
- Prepare for shift by performing machine inspection
- Ability to run different types of machines
- Inspect finished parts by performing visual examination, measuring part for conformance to specification, signing off on work orders, scribing parts, and placing on skid
- Determine order of fabrication for parts by reviewing work order
- Monitor machine process by watching speed and feed of machine and examining part in process to identify developing problems
- Fabricate parts to specification by determining size, center points, shape, and tolerances through evaluating blueprints, drawing, and sample parts and devising sequence of operation to build part through machining process
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Degree from tech school preferred. At least 4+ years of exp. with manual lathe/hone. CNC experience highly desired, but not required.
Part or Full-Time
Brake Supply Company
Brake Supply was started in 1947 as repair shop for automotive brakes. In 1986, Brake Supply was acquired by Koch Enterprises, Inc. Over the years, Brake Supply developed expertise rebuilding heavy duty off road powertrain components and hydraulic cylinders. Today our exchange inventory is valued at over $30 million, allowing customers to keep their equipment up and running with minimal down time.
Where to Apply - Contact Email
Where to Apply - Online Application