10 Reasons Why You Should Consider the West Side Nut Club Fall Festival for Your Wedding
Sure, on the surface it may seem like a ridiculous idea to get married at the Fall Festival. But maybe these reasons will change your mind.
Fall is already a really popular time for weddings...Fall Festival is obviously very popular for thousands of people. Seems like the two might go well together.
Why a Fall Festival wedding is a good idea:
- Food (lots of food) - EVERYONE is happy!
- Live music - they have live music all weekend! Just pick your favorite entertainer!
- A nice, large dance area.
- Great weather - hopefully. The Fall Fest can be blazing hot or really chilly. But, the past few years have been pleasantly warm.
- A built-in clean up crew. But, you won't make too much of a mess, right?
- It's a free venue!
- There's plenty to do after you cut the cake.
- Awkward wedding interactions will be at a minimum since you'll be out scavenging for your own wedding meal.
- You don't need to invite your real family. You automatically have a guest list - whoever is already at the Fall Fest!
- And a very colorful backdrop for photos that will last forever.
- BONUS: And if you don't an officiant to marry you, I'm 100% sure you can find a bonafide Internet approved minister to do the deed!
- DOUBLE BONUS: You can carry a bouquet of fried foods on a stick!
Okay...some of those make sense. And now for the other side of the argument.
Why a Fall Festival wedding is a horrible idea:
- Could not find a less romantic setting if you tried.
- Everybody has to pay for their own food - which is cool for the bride and groom but it's not cool for the guests who came to see you. (Ashley: You can totally give everyone $15!)
- Photo bombers - toothless photo bombers.
- It's supposed to be an intimate event with your spouse and your closest loved ones. Not, 100,000 of Jimtown's elite.
- The unmistakable scent of deep fried food will overpower the lovely aroma of your flowers.
- All of the God-awful karaoke singers who might end up being your entertainment.
- You have the option of carrying a bouquet of fried foods. :o/